Job title: Lead Insurance Business System Admin
Company: Ameritas Life Insurance
Job description: Job Title
Lead Insurance Business System Admin
Remote – USA
Area of Interest
This role could be hybrid or remote based on proximity to an office location.
Configure life insurance administration systems for new product setups. A highly analytical role that requires an ability to dig in and figure out system configurations without a step-by-step manual.
At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We continuously strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life at its very best by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets and protecting what is most cherished. We’re here to help people put worry behind and the future ahead and help enable a life that’s rich in family, happiness, health, and financial security. When lives are fulfilled, our mission is fulfilled.
This position is responsible for the configuration and administration of insurance administration systems and the processes to enable system changes that alter the behavior of the application in a controlled manner. This Lead level position will run point on projects providing guidance to other junior level members of the team and on non-routine issues and new situations.
Introduction of new products is key to the overall success of the company. This position contributes to the new product rollout effort in a significant way by ensuring the administration system can successfully handle the new product attributes.
What you do
- Review changes and recommend improvements
- Implement configuration changes
- Review and collaborate on documented requirements
- Execute changes according to change management protocol
- Operationally support third party application system(s)
- Validate system changes
- Analyze anomalies within the system
- Ensure the system supports the desired business process(s)
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate complicated ideas and concepts
- Act as a voice for the team when attending large (primarily internal) project meetings
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 4+ years related experience required
- Experience with life insurance products strongly desired
- Experience with system configuration or other similar technical work desired
What we offer:
- Our company motto is “Fulfilling Life” and we take that job seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and services that help our customers create a brighter future.
- Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our investment goes back into the company, to benefit our members/customers.
- We’re committed to professional development, opportunity, inclusion, and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also priorities.
- A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and welfare benefits you’d expect, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care for yourself and others.
- Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program, adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training and career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to work, we’re committed to an inclusive culture and diverse workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic, regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Salary range $71,000 to $106,500/year.
to watch a company video
Expected salary: $71000 – 106500 per year
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 03:57:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!