Job title: Lead Technician Wanted for Busy 8 Doctor Practice
Company: VCA Animal Hospitals
Job description: VCA PetCare West Veterinary Hospital is seeking a highly experienced Credentialed Veterinary Technician to join our leadership team as a Technician Lead!
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Location: 1370 Fulton Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Why We Need You-
This is a working lead position which is responsible for the leadership and of the Treatment Team. The ideal candidate would be able to handle multiple tasks at once, and deal with high levels of stress in an environment of changing priorities with a positive attitude. We are looking to build a management team that works together to help grow the staff and the hospital. In addition to all Veterinary Technician responsibilities, duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing department policies and procedures.
- Assisting in conducting team meetings.
- Enforcing charge captures.
- Accurately handling and recording controlled drugs.
- Record keeping.
- Team training and skill development.
Strong skills are required. Must be dedicated to creating a healthy work environment where all employees are elevated, empowered and enjoy what they do.
Why You Should Consider Us
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
- You will love the family environment that allows you to have fun and express yourself.
- You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500+ doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
- You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com.
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 06:50:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!