Job title: Legal Intake Specialist
Company: Rubenstein Law, P.A.
Job description: Company Summary
Rubenstein law was founded in 1988 and is recognized as one of the premier injury firms in Florida. Over the years, Rubenstein law has grown from a leading auto and slip fall accident firm in Miami to being recognized across the state for our personal injury practice handling all types of injury and accident claims. We have a dedicated team that devotes all their time to representing multiple clients nationwide who have been injured.
Despite our growth, we continue to succeed by hiring a diverse team of highly skilled attorneys and dedicated staff who focus on putting our clients first and maximizing results. We were honored as a Top Workplace on Sun-Sentinel’s annual Best of List in 2018 and 2019.
The Intake Specialist is responsible for managing the process of signing up new clients both on the phone and in person. This position requires the right combination of phone skills, empathy, and knack to investigate the root of the caller’s legal matters. Often the first point of contact for our clients, the Intake Specialist plays a vital role determining our client’s satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct phone case consultations with potential new clients, and process case sign ups accordingly.
- Assist clients with questions and concerns pertaining their case sign-up process.
- Coordinate clinic appointments for all new clients.
- Review and process all potential new case leads from clients, law firms, lead companies and clinics.
- Ensure all case intake legal documents are processed, signed, and executed properly.
- Ensure that all phone calls in the Intake Ring Group are routed to the correct point of contact e.g. legal team, attorney, department(s), etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Be able to handle a heavy call volume (70+ daily ) with tact and empathy.
- Conveys confidence on the phone.
- Strong communication skills and highly organized.
- Strong teamwork abilities.
- Customer Service or Call Center experience preferred, but not required.
- Comfortable using programs and software.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7-paid holidays
- Staff and Attorney bonuses
- Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, STD & LTD, and other medical coverages)
- Group and Optional Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401(k) with company matching
**Several shift available**
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Miami, FL
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 23:16:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!