Job title: LEND Training Coordinator in Special Education – Oregon LEND, Institute on Development and Disability at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Portland, OR
Company: Association of University Centers on Disabilities
Job description: LEND Training Coordinator in Special Education – Oregon LEND, Institute on Development and Disability at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Portland, OR Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2022
The Oregon LEND at The Institute on Development and Disability is pleased to announce an immediate opening for a part-time Adjunct Assistant Professor/LEND Training Coordinator in Special Education on our main campus in Portland, Oregon. This position offers the opportunity to join a well-established interdisciplinary team and provide educational assessments as part of a weekly interdisciplinary clinic. Additional duties include communication with school districts/teachers for children seen in the clinic and if interested, supervising trainees in special education.
Please click the link to take you to the full position posting:
Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) is Oregon’s only public academic health center with thousands of scientists, healers, teachers, and learners. OHSU is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life for all Oregonians through excellence, innovation and leadership in health care, education, and research.
This position reports to (supervisor): Oregon LEND Director Dr. Amy Costanza-Smith
The duties of this position include:
- Collaborate with other LEND training coordinators to devise and execute interdisciplinary training
- Provide brief educational assessments through the IDD LEND Clinic as part of the goals of the Oregon LEND grant
- Provide training to faculty and interdisciplinary trainees during the LEND Clinic day
- Communication with school districts/teachers for children seen in LEND Clinic
- Future possibility of supervising trainees in special education under LEND grant
- Masters degree in Special Education or related field
- Experience providing educational evaluations or services to youth with special health needs and disabilities
- Preference given to applicants with previous team-based evaluation experience
Location: Portland, OR
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 23:36:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!