Job title: Licensed Real Estate Agent
Company: Krueger Real Estate
Job description: Calling all Real Estate Agents! Come and join the highest-reviewed team in Houston!
Are you a dedicated, energetic, and hardworking professional who thrives on a team and wants to help your clients at a high level?
Krueger Real Estate is looking for full-time agents who want to redefine what it means to serve their clients well. We are a diverse, innovative, and dynamic boutique brokerage focused on helping buyers, sellers, and investors with all things real estate.
On the Krueger Team, you can expect real-time, serious LEADS, top-notch training, first-class marketing materials, sales support, and most importantly – leverage in an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry. We service the entire Houston area and are looking for driven Agents who are willing to go the extra mile every time and have an overall desire to continuously further your skills and expertise.
Our main goal as a brokerage is to support you and help mold you into the best version of yourself as an agent and team member! We invest in every agent on our team because we believe in them. There are no playing favorites here, if you work hard and utilize what we offer to our agents you can come out on top.
If you are interested in learning more about our team, apply today!
- Attract prospective clients to promote new business
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
- Conduct open houses to promote agency listings
- Oversee the entire process from property listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties, and the surrounding neighborhood
- Must be licensed in the state of Texas
- Eager to learn and fit into our culture
- Passionate and compassionate
- Hard-working and tenacious
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Diligent, personable, and resilient
- Energetic, flexible, and ambitious
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, client-focused
- Be ready to devote full-time effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission (We are not accepting part-time agents)
Krueger Real Estate is a diverse, innovative, and dynamic boutique brokerage servicing buyers and sellers throughout the Houston area. Established in 2011, we’ve steadily garnered a foothold in the Houston real estate market through our commitment to quality service. We’ve been ranked #8 on the Houston Business Journal’s list of Top Residential Real Estate Teams 2 years in a row and have more 5-star Zillow reviews than any agency in Houston.
Forbes MagazineHouston ChronicleHouston Agent MagazineHouston Real Producers MagazineVoyage Houston Magazine
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 22:38:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!