Job title: Life And Health Insurance Agent
Company: Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
Job description: Our rapidly-expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time life insurance agent to join our team! You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, market our insurance products, showcase our offerings to new customers, and help policyholders navigate the claims process. We’ll provide the support network and resources to help you reach – and exceed – your sales goals. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Required to get licensed within the first 30 days of hire. We will provide material.
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
Background in the health insurance or life insurance industries preferred
Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Able to pivot quickly
- Solutions oriented
- Humble and coachable attitude
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Get Insurance License and once licensed, sell your appointments
At the Chris Castanza Insurance Agency, we are looking for someone who enjoys helping others, likes to talk to people, is friendly and high-energy – Someone who wants to make a difference in our city.
Chris Castanza leads one of the fastest-growing insurance agencies in the country. He was nominated for Personal Lines Agent of the Year twice. His agency is well known for its team approach to business. Chris is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer on accelerating growth in agencies across the nation. His practical and motivational style balances education with enlightening stories. Chris has coached teams and small businesses across the country with a focus on elevating the vision of the organization, developing the talent within teams, and creating frameworks for perpetual success.
Find his book on Amazon: ‘The Great Game of Insurance.’
Location: Belton, MO
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 22:06:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!