Job title: Logistics Distribution & Transportation
Company: Axelon Services
Job description: Job Description
Summary: The main function of an operations coordinator is to coordinate various day to day operations from both an administrative level and a more complex level. The 2nd Shift LD&T Coordinator will be responsible to perform the office functions to ensure smooth operation of shipping, receiving, communication, and reporting systems. Process goods movement postings, communicate effectively with customers, NY Logistics, and sourcing plants and 3rd Party vendors. Ensure execution of shipments bottlers met in order to meet launch deadlines. Coordinate expedited freight shipments, as necessary. Work closely with NY Logistics and Transportation to coordinate & execute bottler needs, flexible in scheduling priority outbound to make sure the DC fulfills direct and out of network bottler orders. Understand and follow all regulatory and company policy / training, to include, i.e., applicable RCRA and DOT training. Responsible for maintaining and complying with all applicable ***, Federal, State, and Local regulations and standards. Compliance with all Warehousing GMP and Plant Food Safety & Quality Policies. Follow all applicable facility health, safety, and environmental requirements (e.g. PPE policy) and procedures for reporting incidents and/or injuries per the *** Employee Handbook. Authority to immediately address safety risks. Participate in continuous improvement of ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, GEHSMS programs and procedures though active participation in the near miss/good catch program. The hours for this 2nd Shift LD&T Coordinator will be from 3:00 pm to 11:30pm with overtime as required.
- Annual Operating Plan – Meet annual AOP and KPI guidelines. Place purchase requisitions as needed via SAP to facilitate budget plan and cash flow management
- Drive advantaged customer service by delivering Orders Loaded
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained or exceeded
- Continued development and training in Supply Chain best practices
- Quality/SC Reporting – record Quality issues, Vendor Client’s, Customer complaints, capturing label errors, regulatory concerns, quantity discrepancies, product integrity, etc.
- Prepare and maintain document files (i.e. BOL, Seal Log, Inspection sheets, Training docs, etc.)
- Inventory Accuracy – ensure timely and accurate processing of inbound receipts, inventory adjustments and shipment processing. Research inventory discrepancies and errors.
- Compliance with all Warehousing GMP and Plant Food Safety Policies
- Responsible for maintaining and complying with all applicable ***, Federal, State, and Local regulations and standards
- Drive a safe culture and wear PPE as required in the performance of your job
Skills and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Associates degree in business/Logistics preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in warehousing, logistics or transportation
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft business applications and basic data base systems. WMS, radio frequency (r/f) receiving and shipping experience a plus
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Basic understanding of SOX Compliance
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping and office management procedures
- Self-starter who is able to operate based on procedures with minimal guidance
- SAP experience preferred
Location: Carlisle, PA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:22:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!