Job title: Logistics Distribution & Transportation Manager
Job description: Job Description:
Auto req ID: 280093BR
- The LD&T Manager will manage the Carlisle Distribution Center (Approx. 130K Sq Ft Facility) for PepsiCo Global Concentrate Solutions for the North American Supply. Deliver Business Plan to deliver PGCS Perform agenda. Create Efficiency to deliver productivity targets through cost reductions, process optimization and work simplification. Drive Future Success through optimizing supply chain models to increase speed, agility, and service at lowest cost. Drive Org Health, maintaining World Class Safety, Quality Performance and Regulatory Responsiveness; compliance with OSHA, EPA & Quality & Regulatory requirements and adherence to Global Control Standards, Food Safety & Quality requirements, audit and safety inspections; and provide leadership and guidance for exempt and non-exempt staff.
- Management responsibility for Operating Budget, Inventory, Shipping & Receiving, maintain established high level of Customer Service (Internal & External) and adhere to PepsiCo’s Product Stewardship/Integrity Requirements at lowest cost, and provide employee training and performance management.
- Compliance with all Manufacturing GMP and Plant Food Safety Policies
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining and complying with all applicable PepsiCo, Federal, State, and Local regulations and standards
- Follow all applicable facility health, safety, and environmental requirements (e.g. PPE policy) and procedures for reporting incidents and/or injuries per the PepsiCo Employee Handbook.
- Understand and follow all regulatory and company policy/training, to include, i.e., applicable RCRA and DOT training
- Authority to provide resources, provide approval authority and immediately act upon or correct safety risks. Additionally, this will include the authority to handle communications with external interested parties.
- Ensures continuous improvement of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, AIB programs and procedures though active participation in the near-miss/good catch program
- As a Process & Control Owner: Ensure adequate control design and effective execution as required. Test controls as determined by GCS sample size and recommend control documentation updates as required
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter
Compensation and Benefits:
- The expected salary range is $ 91100 – $ 132000.
- Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 10% of annual salary paid out annually.
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
- Other benefits, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health, and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
- Bachelor’s degree Required in Business or Logistics (Masters Preferred)
- Seven to Ten (7-10) years of experience in material management emphasis in warehousing, Inventory Control and Logistics Management (union and non-union a plus)
- Knowledge of the storage and transportation of Hazardous materials and perishable goods
- Strong managerial, leadership, business partnering and influencing skills; must be able to work independently and exercise initiatives as appropriate
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft business applications, basic data base systems, radio frequency (r/f) receiving and shipping experience
- AIB/ISO audit preferred
- Knowledge of SAP and JDA WMS operating system
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills; ability to exercise initiative within guidelines
- Familiarity with local & federal regulatory guidelines including, but not limited to DOT, OSHA, EPA and Hazmat
- Able to train workforce and supervise program planning and implementation to meet regulatory requirements
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available & documents. View
Please view our
Expected salary: $91100 – 132000 per year
Location: Carlisle, PA
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 04:25:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!