Job title: Long Term Science Sub 8th Grade
Company: Skyline Education
Job description: Skyline Education is seeking a motivated and dynamic teacher needed to create high quality, stimulating program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; establish effective rapport with students; motivate students to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge needed to provide a good educational foundation. This is a full-time position from Mid July-November or Decemember 2022.
- Plan and deliver educational instruction using the most efficient and effective methodology for the students assigned from plans provided or flexible if there are not.
- Conduct assessments that are research-based and appropriate for the students assigned.
- Provide corrective feedback to students, and re-teach as necessary, to ensure that the students have mastered the objectives.
- Implement modifications in a student’s education plan as required.
- Consult with other school staff as necessary to complete the functions of the position.
- Complete written reports, and assigned administrative tasks related to these functions.
- Utilize preventive discipline methodology with assigned students.
- Model positive character virtues and habits. Assist students in developing positive moral and performance character attributes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Principal/School Leader
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask when necessary.
- Knowledge of theory and practice of student learning styles.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations and statutes.
- Ability to communicate cooperatively and constructively with other staff, students and parents in a multi-cultural environment.
- Computer skills including word processing, database, spreadsheet, and graphics.
Required education and other:
- Bachelor’s degree Elementary Ed. preferred or Science
- IVP Finger print clearance card required
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 00:41:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!