Job title: Management Consulting
Company: Jersey Consulting Group
Job description: Management Consulting
Jersey Consulting Group is fulfilling a full-time vacancy for an entry-level management consultant to join a fast-paced team in the tri-state area. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of sales projects from start to finish.
Management Consulting Requirements: * Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
Management Consulting Responsibilities: * Communicate with clients – Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources – Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Develop leads – Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Track and communicate progress – Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget market research proposals – Execute projects within the intended sales target, logistics, and budget.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: West New York, NJ
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 07:00:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!