Job title: Manager, Creative Film Services
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Job description: Job Description
Creative Film Services is responsible for the post production and finishing of all creative audiovisual marketing materials for theatrically released live-action and animated films. We are the bridge between the Creative Advertising team and the Filmmakers. We assure that the creative marketing executive’s visions are fully realized without compromising the individual filmmakers vision so that our marketing materials maintain each filmmaker’s aesthetic. We also serve as a post production / finishing conduit through which many departments/divisions within the company come for assistance to finish their materials, obtain elements and to facilitate legal clearance. These special relationships are crucial to ensure that all materials seen by the public and high level executives meet the highest standards in audio and visual quality and are also legally cleared.
Marketing and Digital Media
- 4+ years of audiovisual post production / finishing experience required, preferably in marketing, managing multiple complex projects in high-speed creative and technical environment
- Experience interfacing with high level executives and filmmakers
The Walt Disney Studios
- Bachelor’s degree minimum. Preferably a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
- Candidate must be extremely organized and have a great eye for detail
- Great follow-up a must
- Thrive in working in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Okay with working extended hours and sometimes weekends
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and resourceful
- Able to juggle many different projects in various degrees of completion at the same time
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Knowledge of all digital formats relating to picture and audio production
- Knowledge of all elements required for TV finishing
- Familiarity with music cue sheets and music clearance
- Familiarity with the concepts of intellectual property and copyright
- Partner closely with VP on finishing of worldwide audiovisual marketing materials
- Partner with Director on finishing of all materials for Disney +
- Manage the daily workflow with our TV finishing facility for all tv spots, behind the scenes featurettes, online spots, clips for publicity and online use, tracking all elements from creative vendors for finishing
- Identify new shots for all TV/ HD/ Online finishing materials
- Review quality of dialogue, ADR, sound design and graphics
- Ensure compliance of all technical, legal, MPA, and broadcast regulations for the US and Canada
- Approve Industry Standard Coding Identification (ISCI) memos and finishing instructions
- Track all comments from the Legal team
- Liaise with feature post supervisors, VFX teams, and Disney studio executives, international offices, other Disney divisions, etc.
- Liaise with the TV Media agency to assure all spots are delivered
Location: Burbank, CA
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 22:18:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!