Job title: Manager, Enterprise Project Management Office
Company: Alameda Health System
Job description: Summary
Alameda Health System offers outstanding benefits that include:
- 100% employer health plan for employees and their eligible dependents
- Unique benefit offerings that are partially or 100% employer paid
- Rich and varied retirement plans and the ability to participate in multiple plans.
- Generous paid time off plans
Alameda Health System is hiring! The Manager of Enterprise Project Management Office is responsible for managing the Project Portfolio and overseeing the project management team to deliver projects across one or more business units within the enterprise.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification, however, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
- Supervises staff and manages employee performance; provides on-going performance feedback, addresses problems, orients and trains employees, verifies competency and identifies and suggests way to develop skills; monitors workflow
- Develops staff to evaluate activities, projects, products, and investments with a value- based, client- and consultant-focused approach.
- Manages project portfolio and maintain weekly status updates.
- Oversees the Project Request process.
- Manages the enterprise project management tools and methodologies for communicating the status of strategic initiatives and projects.
- Coordinates new project details with PMs and appropriate staff across IS, Operations, Vendor, and Contractors where applicable.
- Assigns cost/time estimates and resource allocation projections to projects.
- Determine budgets, risks, and resource allocations; update/change variables as needed.
- Collaborates with Stakeholders, ePMO, IS personnel and others to define, prioritize and develop projects.
- Develops and delivers portfolio and project presentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business, Project Management, Information Technology, or other related fields.
Preferred Education: Master’s degree in related field.
Required Experience: Seven years of professional experience in managing ePMO operations and staff; experience in facilitating project management teams for project delivery.
Required Licenses/Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Preferred Licenses/Certifications: ITIL 4 Foundation Certification.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Location: Oakland, CA
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:16:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!