Job title: Manager, FP&A – Professional Services & Customer Support
Job description: It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is a leading cybersecurity company protecting organizations’ greatest assets and biggest risks: vulnerabilities in people. With an integrated suite of cloud-based solutions, Proofpoint helps companies around the world stop targeted threats, safeguard their data, and make their users more resilient against cyber attacks. Leading organizations of all sizes, including more than half of the Fortune 1000, rely on Proofpoint for people-centric security and compliance solutions mitigating their most critical risks across email, the cloud, social media, and the web.
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect their greatest assets and biggest security risk: their people. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity.
Protection Starts with People.
The Role and the Team
We’re seeking a highly motivated Manager, FP&A to support our Worldwide Professional Services & Customer Support organizations. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, FP&A for COGS, IT & R&D. In this highly visible role, you will work directly with business leadership to facilitate core planning – monthly, quarterly, and annual outlook. You will provide variance analysis of expenses, headcount, and maintain part of our financial model to accurately reflect future performance. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and groundbreaking finance organization.
Your day to day
- Lead in the development of business insight resource reporting leveraging analytical tooling to monitor key metrics.
- Develop and maintain a cadence of business process which helps business leaders understand goal achievements
- Analyze budget variances to actual and review with business partners & finance senior management.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as needed and present finding to senior management
What you bring to the team
- Proven experience as a Finance Partner supporting Professional Services, working collaboratively with functional leaders to support the achievement of their operational and functional goals experience.
- Experience working directly in an FP&A environment modeling headcount and expenses.
- Experience with a financial planning tool, ERP and CRM required. Experience with Adaptive Planning, Salesforce.com a plus.
- Sound understanding of accounting theory and practice (e.g. basic revenue recognition rules, company capitalization policies and proper expense timing)
- Rock Star mastery of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Ability to develop and maintain complex financial models
- Ability to question the output of a financial model and consider options for improvement
- Capability at effectively managing time, prioritizing tasks and working within deadlines
- Team player approach with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Education that serves as a foundation for your experience in Finance, such as a BA/BS degree in finance or accounting with 5+ years of financial analysis experience
Protecting people is at the heart of our award-winning lineup of cybersecurity solutions, and the people who work here are the key to our success. We’re a customer-focused and a driven-to-win organization with leading-edge products. We are an inclusive, diverse, multinational company that believes in culture fit, but more importantly ‘culture-add’, and we strongly encourage people from all walks of life to apply.
We believe in hiring the best and the brightest to help cultivate our culture of collaboration and appreciation. Apply today and explore your future at Proofpoint! #LifeAtPFPT
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
If you are a Colorado Resident:
Proofpoint carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary.
The hiring range for this position is typically:
98,000.00 – 132,000.00 USD
Actual offer will be based on the individual candidate. Bonus, commission, and/or equity may be eligible for this position.
Additional benefits for this position can be found at https://pfptbenefits.com.
This statement is being provided in accordance with the Colorado Pay and Benefit Disclosure requirements of sb19-968.
Expected salary: $98000 – 132000 per year
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 22:47:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!