Job title: Manager – Professional Services
Job description: It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Professional Services Manager will lead the professional services team strategy for the Archiving and Compliance sales organization, develop new services, as well as outline and implement best practices. This individual is responsible for managing a resource pool shared with other Professional Services PS Managers and will have approximately 4-5 direct reports. The ideal candidate has the demonstrated ability to ensure successful service delivery and build customer success.
The Professional Service Manager will implement a set of critical KPI to measure and manage the practice. The majority of the team members have assigned MBOs; the successful candidate must have demonstrated experience in defining, assigning, and managing MBOs for the team, ensuring they are S.M.A.R.T.
This is a critical and visible role as it involves support for many of Proofpoint’s largest and most complex accounts. The Manager is the Professional Services point of contact for all customers within their corresponding sales organization. The Manager will work with the sales organization to ensure successful customer deployment and high customer satisfaction
- Manage the team of Professional Services consultants efficiently and effectively by defining critical KPI
- Work closely with your corresponding sales organization to ensure customer needs are met and customer satisfaction continues to rank high.
- Manage business forecasting and capacity planning
- Collaborate with your corresponding sales organization to promote professional services
- Act as escalation point to manage and resolve issues
- Present updates to executive team identifying risks, challenges, and proposed solutions.
- Manage a team of Professional Services consultants
What you bring to the team
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to devise and execute new business strategies
- Plan and implement staff training and ensure continued knowledge improvement.
- Identify, create, and support career development for the members of team.
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes and implement procedures.
- Results-oriented with ability to prioritize multiple objectives
- Experience managing individuals within a matrix organization
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Job date: Sat, 07 May 2022 22:42:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!