Job title: Manager – Tax Consulting (R&E, Cost Segregation, Accounting Method Chgs)
Job description: Your passion. Your purpose.
If you’re here, you’re looking for something more. More opportunity, more impact, more purpose. At Rehmann, each and every one of our associates plays a pivotal role in the Firm’s success. When you join our team, you can count on exceptional support, encouragement, and guidance from your colleagues and from leadership.
No matter where you want to go in your career, Rehmann can help you get there. Whether you’re in the early stages of your professional journey or you’re further down your path, we’re focused on helping you achieve your goals – whatever they may be. When you join Rehmann, you are part of a culture that Puts People First and aims to help everyone reach their fullest potential. Let us show you all the ways we can Empower Your Purpose.
To learn more about Rehmann, visit:
We are seeking a talented manager to join our Tax Specialty Services team. This role is a firmwide resource that would ideally be based in one of our SE Michigan office locations.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Advises clients on specialty tax services’ projects, including Research & Experimentation Credits (R&E), Cost Segregation, Accounting Methods, etc.
- Develops and maintains client relationships
- Conceptualizes, designs and delivers client presentations
- Clearly and concisely presents findings in proposals, correspondence and technical memoranda
- Identifies, resolves, and documents technical issues of high complexity; assists lower-level associates with resolution of issues
- Directs and monitors the work of associates
- Trains associates on technical aspects of specialized tax services
- Assists associates in establishing development goals and career plans
- Supports Rehmann’s mentoring culture
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities with current clients
- Participates in activities to generate business with new clients
Your Desired Skills, Experiences & Values:
- Minimum of 4-5years relevant tax experience
- Licensed CPA
- Versed in researching technical tax questions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to interact with clients, prospects, associates and colleagues in a professional fashion
- Desire to play a key role in growing a specialized tax services practice
- Ability to self-direct and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to lead and motivate associates
We Put People First in all that we do. Our associates are our greatest asset and we provide programs and benefits that encourage growth and development and align with their needs and goals. This includes benefits focused on physical and mental health, paid time off for volunteering and diversity-related activities, flexible work arrangements, and more.
When you join Rehmann, you become part of a firm dedicated to helping Empower Your Purpose, whatever it may be.
Rehmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:30:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!