Job title: Manager – Women’s Fashion
Job description: Our goal is to be the best retailer in USA in the eyes of our customers, associates, and business partners.
We would love to have you join the Scheels team!
Overview: Full-Time Starting At $48,500 Yearly
Do you enjoy staying in touch with Fashion Trends? Do you enjoy working with and outfitting customers in the latest trends? SCHEELS is the opportunity for you. SCHEELS is seeking team members who love fashion, have a knack for selling and who are excited to share their apparel and accessory expertise and tips. Interacting with our guests on the sales floor takes an ability to approach guests and share brand knowledge, and of course, a passion for fashion. Our portfolio offers the best brands of fashion apparel and accessories. You are empowered to be the owner of your shop, from purchasing inventory, merchandising product, training and teaching associates, and working towards the goal to provide the best customer experience in retail!
What it takes to be a Scheels Expert and Specialty Shop Manager:
- Genuinely and consistently treat co-workers, customers and business partners like they are the most important person including eye contact, a smile and a genuine “Thank you”
- Approach daily tasks, projects and follow-up communication with energy and sense of urgency
- Cultivate a deep desire to become a knowledge expert in their role with the ability to apply their knowledge and experience with great impact
- Show respect and appreciation for others and Scheels
- Arrive to work and meetings 10 minutes early
- Genuine interest and action in helping others before yourself, regardless of recognition or reward
- Consistent eagerness to listen, learn, apply knowledge and accept critical feedback
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Meets Scheels dress and grooming expectations in support of professional, clean and welcoming environment for customers, co-workers and business partners
- Demonstrate pride and ownership of their work while meeting expected deadlines
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals while giving Scheels customers a great experience
- Be knowledgeable to answer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise
- Follow instructions for specific requests from customers, while maintaining safety requirements
- Analyze reports and make decisions about purchasing of inventory, arrangement of merchandise, and sales trends to meet or exceed Scheels standards
- Stock shelves, tables, and counters with merchandise while merchandising to Scheels standards.
- Set up advertising, signs, and merchandise to promote sales
- Communicate professionally with vendors and/or outside sales representatives
- Train associates on the proper use and basic knowledge of merchandise
- Prepare for and facilitate required product knowledge and sales meetings as directed
- Attend weekly required sales and product knowledge training meetings
- Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following Scheels’ policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to perform basic math; perform operations using units of currency, measurements and understanding percentages.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one or small groups to customers, clients and other employees.
- Ability to work assigned schedule; may include varied hours, evenings, weekends and holidays.
High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED), one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to sit, stand, bend at the waist, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push/pull, lift, talk, and hear with or without reasonable accommodation.
Heavy work – Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 9a.m. and 9p.m., Monday through Saturday, 11a.m. and 7p.m., Sunday. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays, must be available minimum of three weekends a month. Average hours per week is 41 hours.
Scheels offers a complete benefits package to include:
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Best Discount in Retail
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- All State Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Maternity Leave
Equal Employment Opportunity
Scheels is an equal employment opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Scheels will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals when appropriate.
Expected salary: $48500 per year
Location: The Colony, TX
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 22:49:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!