Job title: Managing Family Law Attorney
Company: Hirics, LLC
Job description: Managing Attorney
Attorneys must have exceptional negotiation, research, and communication skills, develop relationships with clients as they establish legal needs, provide counsel, help them understand their legal options, and represent them in court and negotiations. Attorneys will also conduct research, prepare legal documents, and perform other duties to ensure that clients receive the best and most cost-effective legal solutions.
Attorneys should be knowledgeable, attentive, and proactive; and they should also be an excellent communicator, negotiator, public speaker, and problem solver.
– Communicating with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and providing them with advice.
– Developing strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
– Explaining legal options to clients and bringing possible outcomes or threats to their attention.
– Building relationships with clients based on trust.
– Developing arguments and representing clients in legal proceedings.
– Preparing legal documents, such as contracts, dispositions, and pleadings, accurately and in a timely manner.
– Organizing and preparing pleading and discovery files in a shared database and in Case Management Software
-Experience billing and managing client budgets/expectations.
– Maintaining records, reports, documents and calendar deadlines
– Staying informed about current legislation, especially concerning legal specialties.
– Finding ethical solutions to legal matters.
Attorney Education/Experience Requirements:
– Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
– Admission to the Florida bar.
– Experience or expertise in Family Law.
– Commitment to abiding by local, state, and federal laws and behaving ethically.
– Ability to work independently or with a team of attorneys to develop the case strategies.
– Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal, public speaking skills.
– Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
– Engaged in the community and active with local organizations.
Attorney Personality Requirements:
– Goal oriented and internally motivated.
– Caring, compassionate, self-motivated, creative, hardworking, adaptable and detail oriented.
– Good sense of humor
– Not narcissistic, selfish, manipulative or lazy
– Sensitive to the needs of others and willing to pitch in whenever a co-worker is in need, regardless of job function.
_ Clean, neat, respectful of other people’s property, good hygiene and capable of self-care.
– Curious, willing to learn, desire to grow, develop and improve
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 22:10:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!