Job title: Manufacturing Assembler – Commercial Mowers
Company: Wright Manufacturing Inc
Job description: Description:
Due to our continued growth, Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (WMI), an award winning producer of commercial grade lawn equipment, is looking for committed people to join our Assembly team, assisting in putting together some of the safest, most durable and highest quality lawn equipment in the world.
All shifts available. Hours: M-F 5:30 AM – 2:00 PM, 4:00PM -12:30 AM + Additional shift differential paid on all hours worked between 5:30PM and 5:30 AM.
Manufacturing Assembler Primary requirements:
- Physical ability to lift and move product components of various sizes, shapes, and weights (made from steel) through the production line process. Maximum weight 50 pounds.
- The ability to read, write, and communicate in English. (Translators available for Spanish and Burmese speakers)
- The ability to follow written work instructions.
- The ability to read and interpret measurements, use a tape measure, and calculate basic math equations.
- The ability to work in varying climates as our manufacturing floor is not climate controlled. This means the interior temperature fluctuates throughout the year based on outside temperatures.
- Experience with small hand tools.
- Basic computer skills.
- Some experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Successful Manufacturing Assembler candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Consistent work history
- Respect for fellow team members
- Excellent reliability and attendance
- Good time management and organization skills
- An orientation to team work
- Good manual dexterity
- A respect and desire to produce quality work
WMI is committed to cross-training and inter-department personnel movements. In the last year alone we have been able to promote almost 10% of our work force into higher level roles.
Wright Manufacturing is proud to offer Manufacturing Assemblers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance and long term disability
- Health Savings Accounts/Flexible Spending Accounts/Dependent Care Savings Accounts
- 401(k) with a company match of up to 4% of your contribution with full vesting upon eligibility
- Paid Leaves accrued based on hours worked at approximately 80 per year and 120 per year after 2 years
- 40 Hours of paid sick and safe leave
- 8 PAID Holidays
- Voluntary Short-term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Weekly pay checks
- Training and cross training
- Frequent opportunity for over time paid at time and one half
- Pride in our Team and our Products
To Apply: Hit the Apply button below or go to https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/294d715d-de5e-4578-ae6d-6ecf88666d4c/Wright-Manufacturing-Inc . Also, feel free to come complete an employment application at our facility.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Due to the volume of applications received only those applicants identified for the interview process will be contacted.
We work hard and care deeply. Why? Because quality matters. Our customers depend on our team to build a quality product.
At Wright Manufacturing, Inc. we are More than just a mower… Find out why atwww.wrightmfg.com WMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-timePay: $15.65-$19.25 per hour depending on Qualifications and Experience
Expected salary: $15.65 – 19.25 per hour
Location: Frederick, MD
Job date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 07:56:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!