Job title: Manufacturing Engineer – CNC Focused
Job description: MANUFACTURING ENGINEER – CNC FOCUSED
NEW WAYS – NEW MEANS – EVEN NEWER THINKING
JOIN THE TEAM THAT MAKES A MEANINGFUL DIFFERENCE IN LIVES!
Are you an engineer who believes that precision is a way of life? Do you have a strong desire to learn or develop new techniques and technologies? Are you not afraid to challenge the status quo when you are armed with data? Does organizational change and growth excite you? We are on a quest for an exceptionally talented manufacturing engineer to join our growing team.
Manufacturing Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve fabrication processes, tooling, assembly methods, quality control standards, product design, materials to reduce costs, streamline operations and improve efficiencies.
- Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in design, tolerances, or processing methods. LSS Green Belt preferred.
- Design, install or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- Train production personnel in new or existing methods.
- Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes.
- Drives precision and repeatability into all operations
- Research, spearhead and train others on new techniques and technologies.
- Collects and interprets data for effective decision making.
- Growth oriented and not afraid of a challenge or of change.
- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
- CNC milling and turning
- Tube laser
- Fixture Design
- New Part Launch
Software you will know or learn:
- Solidworks Simulation
- Solidworks Composer
- Trumpf Boost
- MieTrak ERP
- Trumpf Tube design and Programming
- MS Office
- Two years hands on engineering experience in a machining or fabrication environment
- Solidworks Experience
- MS Office products
- Minimum of High School Diploma required, ME/MET degree a plus
- Detail and precision oriented
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to help fellow team members achieve production goals
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance at 60 days
- 401(k) with company match at 60 days
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Personal Time
- Weekly Pay
Starting pay based on experience
Join the team that Makes a Meaningful Difference in Lives!
Location: Hamilton, IN
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 03:27:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!