Job title: Manufacturing Engineer
Company: MGS Manufacturing
Job description: MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer at our molding facility in Germantown, WI.
MGS Mfg. Group is a leading global provider of optimized manufacturing solutions for high precision plastic products – with services including: engineering & design-for-manufacture, mold making, sampling, development & qualification, injection molding & value-added operations, multi-shot technologies, scalable automation, assemblies and application-specific turnkey manufacturing systems. We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! Our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgsmfg.com.
The Manufacturing Engineer improves production processes through the use of root cause analysis, process design, planning, quality control, operations management, and problem solving.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will..
- Review production information to understand methods, processes and activities on the production floor. This includes – but is not limited to – production schedules, P.M. schedules, product process flows and engineering specs.
- Design and update production work cells to resolve production issues and eliminate waste.
- Assist with the creation and review of systems to ensure products meet quality control/quality assurance standards.
- Develop production standards for new products by working with NPI teams.
- Identify and provide solutions to scrap and downtime issues.
- Be responsible for awareness, collaboration, and cooperative ownership of product launches beginning in M4 phase of NPI launch process.
- Understand and develop working knowledge of our ERP system (IQMS) to identify and reduce production material variance
- Develop into CI Leader on the production floor
Experience and Skills:
A qualified candidate would fulfill these requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Completion of an accredited two-year technical college program, or a four-year university program, in a related field of study is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of injection molding processes
- Strong Troubleshooting skills and mechanical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, as well as their designs and uses.
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Cell layout and product flow optimization skills.
- Good understanding and ability to perform tasks and create documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. CAD/CAM skills highly desired
Why you should apply:
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Teamwork and culture
- Great Benefits and Competitive Wages
- 401K Match
- Paid Holidays
To apply and learn more about MGS Mfg. Group, go to
Succeed with MGS! MGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, disability, life, FSA, vacation, and holidays.
Job date: Fri, 27 May 2022 01:06:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!