Job title: Manufacturing & Logistics Process & Systems Specialist
Company: CNH Industrial
Job description: CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing and Logistics Process and Systems Specialist to join our team. This position will be based out of our Racine Ops location with a hybrid onsite work schedule. In this role, you will be responsible for working with various logistics and manufacturing processes to drive improvements while working with Industrial CNH plants and suppliers.
- Lead CNH Business Systems (continuous improvement) projects in the various plants. Train plant resources and facilitate transfer of Lean knowledge for a self-sustainable improvement process at the plant level.
- Manage advanced and major Kaizen projects in plants through project management and supervision. This includes project selection, justification, planning, training, execution, and project reporting.
- Able to act quickly to lead, develop, and implement solutions in cooperation with plant Kaizen teams.
- Help to standardize plant order scheduling & material and information flow planning processes. Create, develop, and implement standardized processes and converting data into usable information.
- Work with the Plant Logistics support to define the best Logistic Layout for each plant in terms of location and flow – includes definition and design of logistics areas (warehouse areas, decanting, supermarkets, kitting, and sequencing areas).
- Drive process/ flow optimization (from supplier to line), develop mid- and long-term plant logistics strategy (with Logistics Management).
- Train Plant logistics team members on Lean practices/ WCM skills and knowledge, work with HR to develop training/ development plans for logistics team.
- Develop standard operating procedures and work instructions for logistics functions/ activities
- Evaluate process changes (actual and projected) in terms of logistics cost
- Define work-plans, timelines and deliverables and monitor project status including status reporting and manage issue resolution and escalation and ensure delivery of project targets for logistics improvement projects.
- Lead business requirements definition, system design review, user acceptance testing for global supply chain systems implementation projects.
- Work with suppliers, purchasing, inbound logistic team, warehouse team, and plant logistic engineers to implement cost effective packaging solutions.
- Assist plants in development of capital requests for logistics equipment and systems.
- Manage statement of work for 3PLs and develop performance metrics for performance accountability.
The annual salary range for this position is $90,000-137,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Logistics Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Business
- 2 or more years of professional practitioner experience in the identification, development and implementation of Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management projects.
- Ability to travel up to 50% during project implementations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in developing and implementing ERP systems or warehouse management systems
- Solid understanding of WCM/Lean Cost Deployment Methods, Finance and Economic issues
- Material Planning/PFEP
- Material and Logistics Flow Design
- MRP/ERP/WMS Operating Systems
- Supplier Management/Procurement
- Packaging/Container Management
- Strong Interpersonal/Persuasive Skills able to convince others through written and/or spoken communications
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage different projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, negotiation, and persuasion skills a must.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, self-starter with an ability to work in fast paced, team environment.
- Adept at utilizing MS Power Point, Excel, Access, Word, Visio, and Project.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and its supplement . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at [email protected]
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Location: Racine, WI
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 03:25:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!