Job title: Manufacturing Manager
Company: Apple & Associates
Job description: Manufacturing Manager
- Global consumer products manufacturer recently expanded operations and is hiring for a Manufacturing Manager
- Responsible for overseeing a department which includes managing, planning, directing, and coordinating the work activities and resources
- Company has been in business for 83 years with sales around $22 billion.
- They offer fantastic benefits and are big believers in continuous improvement and upper ward mobility
- Full relocation assistance will be provided
- Sponsorship and visa transfers are not available
- Directly supervise and manage 5 supervisors, and 90 employees across two shifts
- Strategic involvement with leading continuous improvement initiatives using Lean Manufacturing, Six-Sigma, and similar principles
- Establish a culture of engagement and set the strategic direction for the team.
- Monitor, exceed, and maintain production standards for efficiencies, material waste and quality.
- Ensure employee productivity, facility safety, and maintenance activities while working in conjunction with other managers and supervisors
- BA/BS is required, ideally in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Operations Management, Biology, Chemistry or related
- Manufacturing experience in foods, consumer products, chemical or closely related manufacturing environments is required
- Six-Sigma Green / Black / Lean training and or certifications is required with experience leading, driving and implementing change management
- 5-10+ years of leadership experience is required
- Analytical and able to use the numbers to help coach, teach and develop employees
- Must have experience managing supervisors in a manufacturing setting
- Must be capable of problem solving, multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
Location: Aurora, IL
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:36:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!