Job title: Manufacturing Operations Manager
Company: iWorld Professionals
Job description: iWorld Professionals is seeking a Manufacturing Operations Manager for our client, in Summerville SC. If you are interested to lead a growing manufacturing company working with the company’s leadership on the strategy, implementation and day-to-day operations to maximize profits and customer satisfaction, then this position is for you!
The Manufacturing Operations Manager will positively impact the business variables such as cost, quality, delivery and effective leadership and management of the team. The Manufacturing Operations Manager will have a thorough knowledge of the company’s industries, products and services, as well as the competition. Additionally,
the VP of Operations will understand and drive industry best
practices throughout the organization.
Manufacturing Operations Manage Responsibilities:
– Oversee and manage the manufacturing facility
– Ensure production complies with the established quality control specifications and standards
– Plan and delegate work schedules and tasks to employees
– Lead the department heads to ensure the finished products are of the best quality and meet the customer’s specifications
– Design and implement the plans for the effective use of material and labor resources to achieve the manufacturing targets
– Oversee the hiring and training of technical production workers to ensure a competent and ready workforce to meet business demands
– Analyze and provide solutions to manufacturing challenges or problems
– Collaborate with marketing and sales staff to implement strategies that will improve marketability of manufactured products and capabilities.
Manufacturing Operations Manager Qualifications:
– Minimum of 10 years in manufacturing operations.
– – Minimum of 5 years prior hands-on experience with technical skills including machining, fabrication, laser cutting, bending, robotic welding, powder coating, irradiating, manual welding and assembly,
– Minimum of 5 years experience in working in a machining and fabrication environment required.
– Excellent project management skills and ability to handle manufacturing process to ensure timely and cost-effective production.
Direct hire position with excellent benefits. Must be able to work on-site at the facility in Summerville SC. Apply today to iWorld Professionals for immediate confidential consideration.
Due to the Company’s status, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States. iWorld Professionals is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Summerville, SC
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 00:23:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!