Job title: Manufacturing Production
Job description: You landing a new Manufacturing Production job in Richardson, Texas would be pretty good, BUT you landing a new Manufacturing Production job with US would be simply AWESOME! It can happen, because we’re looking for long-term Manufacturing Production workers to join the amazing team at a local client.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll be working on as a Manufacturing Production worker: * Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Taking precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units
- Inspect finishing products for quality level
INTERESTED??? Here’s what it takes to apply: * High School Diploma or GED
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Comfortable around laboratory type machinery and equipment
- Basic reading and computer skills
- Willingness to complete assessments for the role
Manufacturing Production worker positions may require some overtime. With starting pay rates at $12.00/hr., this is a great opportunity to earn some fast, and serious cash!
The schedule for this position is 7:00pm-7:00am
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball’s in your court. For instant consideration for this Manufacturing Production job, click on Apply Now! We can’t wait to hear from you! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we’re partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Expected salary: $12 per hour
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 22:30:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!