Job title: Manufacturing Team Member 2 ( 2nd shift ) – $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Integer Holdings Corporation
Job description: By living according to a common set of values, we create a culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, our values are embedded in everything we do.
We focus on our customers’ success
We create better solutions
We create success together
We always interact with others respectfully
We are open and honest with one another
We do the right things and do things right
This position has completed training and has developed the competencies necessary to perform assembly and inspection operations and processes. The incumbent seeks out and readily accepts opportunities for cross training and is expected to follow written procedures to meet production and quality requirements.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to GB Core Beliefs, Behavioral Based Safety process and Greatbatch Associate Quality Policy.
2. Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI’s) and Quality Work Instructions (QWI’s).
3. Understands own tasks and how they relate to others in their team. Works under moderate Supervision where duties are clearly defined. Will follow Standard Work where applicable.
4. Understands overall production flow within their department.
5. Assembles component parts as per print. Utilizes both manual and automatic machine operation.
6. Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specifications. Identifies and escalates quality non-conformances.
7. Completes required Device History Records and other manufacturing documentation per Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
8. May package assemblies for shipping.
9. Participates in team activities focusing on process/product improvement, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction.
10. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
11. Actively participates in “flex break” programs as required. 12. Expands skill base through on the job training, cross training and classroom instruction. 13. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 1 year of Greatbatch related work experience and/or 2-4 years light assembly experience in a regulated industry required; medical device experience preferred.
Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instruction. Must possess the ability to recognize defects in workmanship. Demonstrate competency in assembly processes.
Special Skills: Ability to read blueprints preferred. Familiarity with microscopes and measuring devices preferred. Previous light assembly experience in a regulated industry with Medical devices preferred.
Certification for industry specific assembly requirements such as IPC soldering standards for the Medical device and Military markets.
Other: Proficient in assembly operations. Work is closely supervised
U.S. Applicants: EOE/AA Disability/Veteran
Location: Alden, NY
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 01:56:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!