Job title: Manufacturing Team Member – Part Time
Company: Lake Country Manufacturing (10737)
Job description: Lake Country Manufacturing, Inc is looking for a reliable and adaptable general labor worker with strong work ethics and an eye for quality. Due to the nature of our products, the work is not physically demanding. This position will require the employee to stand or sit depending on station for 8-10 hours daily. Employees are rotated and cross trained on all stations regularly to increase productivity and efficiency.
We can offer flexible hours for stay at home parents, students (16+), others
Our plant is open Monday – Thursday 6:00AM – 4:30PM & Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM, we’ll work with you to ensure your time here fits in your schedule.
- Execute daily work instructions received from supervisor in a timely manner.
- Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards.
- Must have strong basic mathematics skills.
- Must be able to effectively utilize basic measuring devices.
- Lift and carry merchandises as needed. Materials can weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Operate manual material handling equipment such as hand jacks and wheeled carts safely.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe, and organized.
About Lake Country Manufacturing, Inc:
Lake Country Manufacturing, Inc manufactures buffing and polishing products sold worldwide through multiple distribution channels. We are driven by finding profitable solutions for customers through the development of proprietary products and customized buffing systems. We are very competitive in the industry and are currently holding 52 U.S. and international patents. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes quality and safety.
Our benefits for Part Time employees include: Casual Dress Code & Flexible hours
Full time employees include: Profit Sharing & 401k; Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Paid Time Off; Casual Dress Code; Tuition reimbursements; Short Term Disability and Accidental Insurance coverage; Employer paid life insurance.
Regarding COVID-19: We take proper precautions to make sure our employees are safe at our facility. We DO NOT require an employee to be vaccinated or wear a mask.
This position is starting at $15 per hour
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Oconomowoc, WI
Job date: Sun, 15 May 2022 04:33:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!