Job title: Marketing Account Specialist
Company: EEA Companies
Job description: Job Title: Marketing Account Generalist- Goodstone Inn and Restaurant
Job Location: Limited Remote
Job Type: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM ET
EEA companies’ mission is to serve our customers and employees at the highest level possible. The marketing mission is to educate and inform employees, strangers, prospects, and clients about each unique property which EEA companies serve. Marketing continually collaborates with management, sales, operations, and managers for all EEA entities.
Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, we have an informal, collaborative environment and understand the value of feedback and open communication. Full-time, competitive pay, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, life), 401k with company match, and a great work environment.
Goodstone’s Marketing Account Specialist will serve Goodstone Inn and Restaurant for all marketing efforts to generate brand awareness and lead demand for all aspects of Goodstone’s business: leisure, restaurant, weddings, and corporate events.
The Goodstone Inn & Restaurant is a privately owned property situated on the outskirts of the charming town of Middleburg, Virginia. The Hybrid Digital Marketing and Content Writing Specialist will be supporting the Inn & Restaurant through Social Media Strategy, Advertising support, Press Relations, press release creation, and light email marketing. This role will work collaboratively with wedding and event sales, the executive chef, guest services, and general management.
The Hybrid Digital Marketing and Content Writer will also support the full EEA Companies’ portfolio through blog writing, press release creation, and general copyediting of social posts, emails, and websites. The writer should work in several voices ranging from B2B buyers to B2C hospitality guests.
- Continually innovate ways to show strangers, guests, and brides the unique beauty of Goodstone Inn & Restaurant.
- Utilize HubSpot Marketing Hub to plan and executes all web, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Utilize HubSpot CMS Hub to optimize website content for SEO/SEM, post blogs, and track the performance of website pages against analytical goals.
- Designs, build and maintains our social media presence.
- Organizes and manages press relations
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbal communication
- Polished and professional copy-editing skills
- Detailed and meticulous with excellent follow-through
- A strong strategist that understands the why behind the copy
- Extremely creative with an eye for layout and design
- A good researcher, as they build content or looks for ways to enhance the website
- Able to work within the frameworks of the various interdepartmental business processes while remaining highly creative
- Consumers of web content themselves; know the medium and what techniques are most effective for engaging consumers
- They must understand the user experience for their brand
- Can develop content for complex, efficient websites quickly
- Flexible while being a strong motivator of people and outcomes
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Ability to review and analyze data and recommend content changes to maximize imprint on the desired user
- Able to handle deadline-driven pressure
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field preferred
- A talent for planning and thinking through all aspects of a project
- 1-2 years of professional work experience
- Familiarity with marketing materials management processes
- Knowledge of basic SEO and social media best practices
- Excellent communications and presentation abilities
- Advanced copywriting skills
- Effective organization skills
- Full Suite of Available Insurance Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, etc. (60-day waiting period applies)
- 401(k) Match (waiting period applies)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Plan
- Friends and Family Program
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
EEA Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. MuniBilling is proud to be a drug-free workplace. However, as a condition of employment or employment, screening tests for alcohol and illegal drugs may be performed on applicants and employees.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Location: Greensboro, NC
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 06:52:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!