Job title: Marketing Assistant
Company: Next Level Recruiting
Job description: We are a dynamic group of motivated business professionals currently looking to hire Marketing Assistants in the local area! We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team–our core values being leadership, integrity, teamwork, and accountability.
As a business, we highlight customer focus.
Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques and retention. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territories is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
- Receives and Processes customer purchase orders.
- Enters orders received via telephone or on a provided tablet.
- Enters electronic, paper, and manual orders online.
- Verifies & Confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
- Quotes prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Tracks order exceptions and maintain as needed.
- Direct customer service with new and current customers.
Teamwork: Collaborates with team members
- Seeks good communication and cooperation within Premier’s organization.
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries.
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks.
- Supports team goals.
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change.
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services.
- Customer service, customer solutions, and/or sales experience
- Leadership role without formal authority
- Effective decision making
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners
- Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
- Actively listens
- Demonstrates an understanding of our client’s products and services
- Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
**Guaranteed Base Pay + Competitive Bonus Structure**
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Torrance, CA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 05:59:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!