Job title: Marketing Assistant
Company: Prolific Solutions INC.
Job description: Our Charity Event Marketing team is thrilled to be making a lasting impression on our local community on a daily basis. Our team does a remarkable job at devising and executing creative and impactful presentations to really make their mark.
- Obsessed with being a positive community influencer and market leader
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn – you are the type of person who brings us new ideas and keeps the company curious
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with community outreach.
- Keeping updated on industry trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities for improvement.
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise.
- Maintain an internal database for point of sale systems and add new locations.
- Establishing positive, supportive relationships with the community and provide feedback to senior management
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company mission
Skills & Must-Haves:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multitask.
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box.
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization’s mission
This role involves in-person fundraising activities for local non-profits
Powered by JazzHR
Location: South Jordan, UT
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 03:48:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!