Job title: Marketing Assistant
Company: RB Marketing
Job description: R-B Marketing is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our growing Charity Event Marketing team. The Charity Event Marketing team is responsible for planning and executing events aimed at spreading our charity partners’ core message and increasing their repeat donor base throughout the East Bay area. The Marketing Assistant role will be helping us use our established marketing techniques to develop fundraising programs and encourage donor support through promotional activities.
- Obsessed with being a positive community influencer and market leader
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn – you are the type of person who brings us new ideas and keeps the company curious
- Working with the Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to execute promotional events
- Keeping updated on industry trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities for improvement.
- Process internal marketing requests to improve the success of our events
- Establishing positive, supportive relationships with the community and providing feedback to senior management
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company mission and that of our charity partners
Skills & Must-Haves:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multi-task.
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box.
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization’s mission
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Alameda, CA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 05:29:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!