Job title: Marketing Assistant
Company: Sway Marketing
Job description: Get your foot in the door with entry level direct marketing. We are an outsourced marketing firm that manages multiple marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients through events promotions executed with a personal touch to maximize brand awareness. As a result of recently taking on new clients, we are looking for self-motivated individuals to assist our sales and marketing team in growing our clients in the regional area. We work with multiple clients with many opportunities within this organization focusing on charities, Fortune 500, and multiple growth industries.
- Managing one or more marketing campaigns in the local territory through promotional marketing events
- Maintaining current product knowledge and event promotions of our client portfolio
- Execute sales and marketing strategies face to face with customers
- Create and maintain brand loyalty through excellent customer engagement
- Participate in on-going training to assist with business growth
- NOTE: Our company specializes in direct marketing and brand marketing, we do not offer any call center / door-to-door / business-to-business or commission-only positions **
- Must be 18 years+ with High School Degree / GED; 2-4 year degree preferred and College students welcome
- Must be a LOCAL applicant with reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years of leadership experience in work, school or sports preferred
- Flexible Schedule! Full and part-time positions available–GREAT for COLLEGE STUDENTS!
- Great Weekly Pay! Hourly Base Pay (negotiable) PLUS Commissions + Bonuses
- Career Growth! Management training with advancement based on merit, not seniority! Perfect for starting a new career or changing your career path!
- Entry Level Positions ONLY! No experience required as we offer Paid Training
- Community Outreach! We offer opportunities to volunteer with charitable organizations
- Thursday night SOCIAL events, weekend brunch!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: Up to $2,000.00 per week
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are required to wear a mask, our hiring & leadership teams are vaccinated, office is sanitized daily.
Ability to commute/relocate: Jersey City, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
Expected salary: $40000 – 60000 per year
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:17:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!