Job title: Marketing Assistant
Company: Threshold Marketing Inc.
Job description: As a Marketing Assistant, we are looking for motivated individuals who can manage and implement our team philosophies through one-on-one coaching, mentorship, and daily classroom-style training. We set the highest standards in customer service and sales for our clients. Our company’s nationally recognized customer service and sales team are dedicated to helping our clients develop their businesses into leaders within their respective fields.
The Marketing Assistant must be able to communicate professionally and clearly with our clients and CEO as part of a weekly summary presenting the customer acquisition and sales deliverables. A complete competency for effective customer service and sales strategies are a must for our Team Leaders. Projects can be numerous, and the ability to multitask is a necessity.
Marketing Assistant Main Responsibilities:
- Lead from the front by regularly providing direct customer and sales support for customers
- Implement organizational best practices in regards to recruiting and managing one of our Fortune companies and team members
- Produce customer service and sales options to our customers
- Create strategic plans for advancement within the company
- Evaluate the team’s effectiveness and create customer service and sales solutions to produce a higher source of revenue
- Develop personal relationships within the company and recruit positive members to join the team
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and/or experience in business, sales, or communications
- General understanding of customer service and sales techniques and principles
- Professional appearance and excellent communication skills
- Supervise a group of employees amongst the customer service and sales teams
- Capable of managing multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate with the team to ensure success between companies and team members
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Detailed oriented and highly organized
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 06:37:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!