Job title: Marketing Associate: Beauty Care Sustainability
Job description: Marketing Associate: Beauty Care Sustainability
Vacancy Number: req1628
777 Scudders Mill Road, Bldg.2, Suite 200
Plainsboro, New Jersey, 08536
Closing Date: 25/06/2022
Be Part of our Journey
As a global leader in specialty chemicals, we continue to succeed and strengthen our delivery of innovative, sustainable and high-performance solutions. We are passionate and excited about how we can develop and utilize new technologies to shape and inspire changes within an ever-growing market place.
Croda is seeking a Marketing Associate to effectively deliver marketing activity and sales support within the Beauty Care Sustainability Team, as defined by the marketing plan.
Our Ideal Person
As a business, it’s really important to us that we find the best person for the job and that you have the best opportunity to succeed in the role. To help, we have outlined our expectations for the role and what core skills and experiences we require as well as what would make you an ideal fit. In turn, we hope this helps you evaluate if this is the right job for you.
- To undertake short term project based activities, (generally 6-12months), linked to business area initiatives or product promotion to support marketing within specified markets to fulfil the marketing plan.
- Generate technical/commercial collateral to support promotion of products and specific business area initiatives through appropriate media e.g., marketing sheets, webinars, website updates, e-mailers, exhibitions/conferences, video, podcasts etc.
- To drive functionality and interactivity of websites and keep them ‘fresh’ and ‘live’.
- To conduct market research on behalf of the marketing and sales teams to help identify opportunities in the market place. Topics of interest to include new ingredients, consumer trends or competitors analysis.
- Play an integral role in the creation and distribution of content/copy and the monitoring of its effectiveness.
- The role holder needs to be able to prioritize tasks and make decisions in order to ensure projects are delivered to meet the deadlines of the marketing plan (tasks for pending conferences/exhibitions/advertising submissions may need to be prioritized over longer term projects).
- The role holder needs to work closely with a broad range of internal and external contacts and influence them accordingly. Success in some projects may be heavily dependent on the input of others, e.g. PAD to provide statements, IT to load onto website, technical to provide formulations/toolkits etc.
- Creativity will be required to deliver a defined project. Creativity can be linked to communication messages, imagery selection, formulation presentation toolkits etc.
- To attend customer visits, in own country and overseas, to support the roll out of marketing initiatives.
- To prepare for and attend relevant conferences, exhibitions and customer workshops.
- To measure the effectiveness of marketing activity within the relevant business area, in order to maximize on marketing spends.
Education: Degree in relevant subject.
Experience: Experience in a relevant marketing role would also be taken into account in place of formal qualifications.
Skills and Abilities
- Active interest/passion for sustainability is desirable.
- Knowledge of relevant market products and applications or the ability to demonstrate the intellectual skill and motivation in order to learn this knowledge within six months.
- Proven record of achieving objectives and targets
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability for creative thinking within market and technical environments.
Physical Demands: Able to walk, sit, and or stand for a minimum of 8 hours a day.
Croda recognizes employees as our strength and the diversity they bring to our workforce are directly linked to our ongoing success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans. This Organization Participates in E-Verify.
Location: Princeton, NJ
Job date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 01:25:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!