Job title: Marketing Consultant
Company: Red Mountain Events
Job description: We are a truly innovative marketing firm with a passion for connecting people and brands through personalized, interactive marketing campaigns. Our mission is to help brands establish themselves through consistent consumer engagement and interaction. We’re not for the faint of heart, but if you’re bold and prepared to take on a challenge, the rewards and opportunities with our firm are limitless. We are focused on building brand loyalty and value with consumers on behalf of our clients through a unique combination of great customer service, excellent products, operational efficiency, and unsurpassed teamwork.
We are looking for out next team member as an entry level Marketing Associate focused on consumer relations and community outreach for our top clients. We are proud to offer clients that range from local startups to national brands and a work environment that fosters career growth and opportunity. The entry level Marketing Associate is an essential position that we develop through an extensive training program and is considered to be entry level.
Primary Responsibilities of a Marketing Associate:
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing and public relations strategies to support brand awareness, market saturation and ultimately, sales goals
- Daily presentations to clients, consumers, and management concerning the features and benefits of assigned products and services as well as developing a streamlined message
- Execute community outreach programs to ensure customer satisfaction and message delivery and consistency
- Contribute toward new business pitches
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all team members
- College degree with an emphasis on marketing, business or equivalent or comparable experience (internships experience accepted)
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, public relations, sales or customer relations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are needed to manage the marketing team as well as potential new customers
- Ability to maintain professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Basic technical proficiency will be an asset within this role
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and make decisions without supervision
Expected salary: $750 – 1050 per week
Location: Manchester, NH
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 07:15:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!