Job title: Marketing Coordinator (Entry-Level)
Company: Katapult Network
Job description: Katapult Network is designed to help college graduates with zero to two years of professional experience find their next professional career opportunity. We focus on helping recent college graduates, with no experience, get access to full-time, entry-level opportunities with some of the Nation’s top employers. Our clients include ground-breaking start-up companies and well-established billion-dollar organizations who want to find their next generation of talent.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator. This position will get access to multiple business units through a rotational business program. You will be joining a team of people that truly enjoy coming to work each day. The culture is warm, fun, and unique. Recent college graduates and entry-level talent are highly encouraged to apply!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Develop pricing strategies, balance firm objectives and customer satisfaction
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establish distribution networks and develop distribution strategies
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Leadership orientation – comfortable leading a group project or team by taking charge and offering opinions and direction to others at all levels of an organization
- Analytical thinking – approach ideas or tasks by considering all the individual parts and their relationship with one another and using logic to create a final product or concept
- Organizing and planning – develop specific goals and benchmarks to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work in a timely manner
- Originality – come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or develop creative ways to solve a problem
- Persuasive – convince others to change their minds/behavior by providing compelling advice or information. Be able to “sell” an idea, product, or action
- Bachelor’s degree
Katapult Network is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity in all of its forms. People of all identities and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
We’re social! Follow us on:
Other titles that we would consider: Project Manager, Account Manager, Account Coordinator, Service Coordinator, Business Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Account Team Coordinator, Client Service Coordinator, Administrative Coordinator, Market Coordinator, Client Coordinator, Merchandise Coordinator, Admin Coordinator, Technical Project Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Enrollment Coordinator, Transaction Coordinator, Inventory Coordinator, Service Manager, Market Manager, Client Manager, Merchandise Manager, Admin Manager, Administrative Manager, Even Manager, Enrollment Manager, Transaction Manager
Expected salary: $40000 – 45000 per year
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 03:59:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!