Job title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: KPI Group
Job description: Our firm emanates with pride over the ability to offer a corporate structure that not only includes the development and training of each individual for their entire career with us; but also the ability to transition and promote each qualified individual into a senior management role.
We are seeking an individual that we can expand their skill sets as a Marketing Coordinator. Our Marketing Director is looking for an individual who desires to learn the back-end operations of working with prominent clientele in the telecommunications industry.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Conduct target market research in the field
- Direct contact with consumers to absorb perceptions of our sports background marketing
- Development in managing accounts
- Assist Marketing Director in decision-making, appointing project responsibilities, and regulating deadlines
- Oversee future clientele acquisition and strategically approach clients with proposals on marketing tactics
- Sustain teams dynamic in ensuring that the marketing campaign is sufficiently increasing revenue for our significant clients and consumer awareness is being met
- Work with team members in various divisions and develop guidelines and goals to enhance their opportunity for growth
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Skill Requirements
- Strong initiative and organization
- Solid written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment (independently as well as in a team)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service experience in person
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Covina, CA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:28:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!