Job title: Marketing Manager
Company: Divergent Marketing Group
Job description: For those who find themselves eager to express their creativity, live an active lifestyle, and are unafraid to stand out, Divergent has the job for you!
There are hundreds of brands out there and thousands of products and services. There is an even wider variety of companies to choose from when bringing one’s brand to life. So what makes us stand out?
At Divergent, we have expanded exponentially over the past decade thanks to our dedicated and reliant Marketing Manager team. We have put a massive focus on growth from within for our employees because we believe they encompass our core values. We have an incredibly diverse group of Marketing Managers who make all of our goals a reality. Our Marketing Managers play a crucial role in maintaining our growth by putting their creativity to the test and implementing cutting-edge campaigns that have truly set us apart from the competition. The Marketing Manager will also be implementing new growth strategies, predicting customer expectations, and optimizing the entire market. Assist us in spreading the message of our client’s brand and join our incredible team!
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Create marketing campaigns that will be innovative and align with the target audience to exceed growth demands.
- Develop campaigns by conducting market research and generating ideas that will allow us to reach customers from all demographics.
- Work closely with our sales teams to ensure that we are optimizing our marketing funnel and formulating new strategies.
- Attend weekly training sessions to enhance your skills in prospecting new customers and sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all our customers’ accounts.
- Multitask when conducting marketing campaigns, developing new outreach programs, and working within a team.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that all company goals are met.
Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years +
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Willingness to work independently and within a team environment
- Creative mindset and unafraid to share new ideas
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on work assignments
- Excellent communicative skills when reaching out to customers
- Outgoing demeanor to be able to execute campaigns directly with customers and continue to build positive work relationships
Powered by JazzHR
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:38:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!