Job title: Marketing Manager
Company: SCHUNK Intec Inc
Job description: Description:
At SCHUNK, marketing is central in our fast-paced collaborative environment. The marketing group is charged with building brand awareness and telling the story about how our products/services can satisfy customers’ needs. We’re searching for an experienced Marketing Manager who is driven to do this and more. Our ideal candidate takes a hands-on approach and has background in developing and executing marketing campaigns while leading a team. He/she will be comfortable working in the daily marketing activities, as well guiding the team and peers towards the long-term marketing strategy. If you are excited by the challenge and are searching to be part of an energetic team, we want to hear from you.
Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: President
Job Status: Full time, salary
Directs and coordinates all Marketing communication functions external and internal for various stakeholders, including employees, product groups, distribution partners, and end users. Collaborates closely with HQ marketing team in Germany to implement global marketing efforts on a local scale. Directly supervises two reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage strategic annual marketing plans that establish market position, target audience across diverse segments
- Execute marketing plans start to finish with support of marketing team, internal product groups and executive management
- Forecast and manage annual marketing budget and allocate to an integrated mix of events, advertising and promotions, print material, and digital
- Direct project timelines and manage incoming requests to ensure timely completion
- Manage calendar of events, including large scale industry trade shows, on-site partner trainings, and virtual events
- Collaborate with global marketing team to provide updates on local marketing efforts and ensure implementation of corporate campaigns on a local level
- Provide departmental training/overview to new company hires
- Oversee marketing asset management and distribution to sales team
- Support company president and product group VPs on external communications efforts as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Brand, ability to promote and guide corporate brand strategy
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns with a demonstrated knowledge of budget planning
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing automation, web-based marketing, social media, B2B programs, video contextualizing and CRM tools
- Trade show experience from set up to execution
- Metrics-driven marketing with eye for creativity
- Ability to lead a team and travel
More about SCHUNK
SCHUNK is a worldwide promoter of manufacturing efficiency and productivity. As a leading manufacturer of Toolholding, Workholding, and Automation Components, with high-quality and continued technical innovations, our philosophy is exceptional customer service and superior technical support for our customers.
Location: Morrisville, NC
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:37:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!