Job title: Marketing Manager
Company: The Pinnacle Companies
Job description: About Us: The world of Pinnacle (Frisco, CO) continues expanding, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team! Our professional, progressive, and personal work culture represents our greatest asset – we love what we do, and who we work with. Being in the heart of America’s playground, we value a healthy work-life balance and encourage our team members to play hard & work hard. Experience is always a plus, and while college diplomas and GPAs indicate discipline and motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for a marketing-minded individual to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle team.
The Marketing Manager is a strategic and analytical thinker responsible for managing the technical data and analytics of Pinnacle Mountain Homes, Pinnacle Lodging, Collective Design Group, VisitBreck and Pure Kitchen, and proactively draw conclusions for future initiatives. This position requires a passionate understanding of various marketing platforms and tactics, focusing on reporting. You’ll work closely with the Director of Marketing to identify needs, then manage the work and timelines to meet them.
The Ideal Candidate | Who You Are
- Passionate about marketing – from brand to customer and everything in-between
- Broad knowledge in a wide range of tactics and deep knowledge in one or two tactics, such as Google Analytics and SEO research
- Take pride in your work – the process, product, and results
- Get things done – on time and with a quality-over-quantity mindset
- Proactive and organized – able to manage deadlines
- Have a learning-mindset – understand what works, why, and apply the insights
- Aggregate analytics from various marketing channels and provide summaries regularly.
- Draw conclusions from data and provide recommendations for future initiatives based.
- Maintain leads database through a combination of Salesforce, WordPress and MailChimp.
- Interface between internal stakeholders and external resources to optimize and maintain technology platforms used from both an operational and marketing standpoint.
- Manage pay-per-click advertising for participating businesses.
- Coordinate creative assets for all digital ads with appropriate marketing team members.
- Research and recommend website enhancements to improve end-user experience and boost sales.
- Active participation on the marketing team, provide peer review, feedback and ideas to teammates and business leaders.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferred.
- Demonstrable results from participation in PPC campaigns.
- Moderate level of expertise in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, WordPress, Mailchimp.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Interest in learning new systems and concepts and applying them to your work.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle, and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work schedule accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Motivated, positive team player who desires to be a part of a growing team.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 3 weeks of granted PTO
- Flextime opportunities available
- $500 annual tool reimbursement
- $50/month cell phone reimbursement
- $0.585/mileage reimbursement when using your personal vehicle
- Health insurance options
- Opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing
- Flexible work schedules
Salary ranges from $60,000-$70,000/annually based on experience & skill level.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $60000 – 70000 per year
Location: Frisco, CO
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:38:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!