Job title: Marketing Operations Coordinator
Job description: Overview
The Marketing Automation team is looking for a new team member!
Come join the team that translates strategy into action. Learn to be an expert in the tech stack. Focus on using technology to drive the results. This role is entry level and has a central position in Marketing. Learn the basics and chart your path. This is an excellent role to get exposure and experience to build a solid career in marketing technology, digital marketing and strategy.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will be responsible for coordination and execution of marketing programs that nurture leads and engage customers. Programs could include webinars, conference logistics, inbound marketing and Web site maintenance, email and other programs necessary to support the marketing objectives.
- Create, deploy, and monitor automated marketing programs using Marketo
- Enforce marketing automation and demand generation best practices
- Assist with the development and creation of HTML templates (Landing Pages, emails, etc)
- Work with design / marketing operations team to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Build new and maintain existing marketing reports
- Develop testing strategies for template formats, subject lines and landing pages
- Maintain promotional calendar, events and creative content in partnership with marketing team efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplined marketing team, utilizing project management software (WorkFront, Trello, etc)
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Demonstrable experience in marketing with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing .
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:41:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!