Job title: Marketing Specialist
Job description: Marketing Specialist
One of Atlanta’s leading General Contractors is in need of a Marketing Specialist to join their growing team. This is a long-standing, highly respected, and award-winning contractor.
You will partner directly with the Marketing team to gather marketing objectives and campaign requirements. You will work with marketing leadership and design teams to formulate strategic project plans and execute mixed media campaigns through multiple external communications channels, including but not limited to press releases, social media, publications, industry events, and more.
- Research national and local publications, industry events, and speaking opportunities that align with integrated marketing strategy
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, press releases, digital campaigns, publications, and events
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and execute integrated marketing initiatives across multiple external communication channels
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities aligned with industry clients, competitors, and persona-based talent targets
- Track and schedule participation in key industry events and speaking engagements
- Drive early collection of case study and white paper content that will drive press release updates and other media opportunities
- Copywrite, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums for publications, press releases, and web content
- Guide and work with content design team to create mixed media assets
- Ad hoc marketing & communications support in other areas of the business as needed and as CNS workload permits
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Communications, or related discipline preferred (equivalent work experience considered)
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably within the construction industry
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Keen eye for branding and design
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits plan
- Incredible PTO plan
- Positive company culture and work/life balance
If you are looking for the opportunity to grow within a long-established company do not hesitate to apply now!
If you’re interested in this position apply online or submit your resume to Kenna Warren at [email protected]
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:13:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!