Job title: Marketing Strategy Director-Campaign Management
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
The Consumer Bank Customer Engagement and Branch Marketing team is responsible for driving primary bank customer behaviors and creating branch/local experiences for the Consumer Bank (CB) through omni-channel marketing strategies, campaigns and tactics. We are seeking an experienced marketer to lead a team focused on creative leadership, campaign delivery, and ongoing creative optimization and innovation. This team serves as the marketing leader for multi-channel campaigns across our many products, programs and branch executions.
At Chase, we don’t settle for status quo, we lead fresh thinking, excellence in execution and continuous performance improvement. This person will drive how we elevate both the creative itself (design, copy, adherence to best practices etc.), as well as creativity in how we optimize the use of our various marketing channels, data and tools to deliver business results through exceptional customer experiences.
The right person for this role is a leader, an influencer, and a coach, with a strong track record of developing and leading empowered, high performing teams. S/he constantly pushes boundaries of “what could be,” always asking, “What else…what’s next…why?” Importantly, this person has experience leading campaign managers that drive business results such as adoption, engagement, and brand building through an integrated marketing approach. Experience in building strategic relationships with both internal and external partners and agencies is a must.
Key responsibilities include:
- Articulate the vision and plan for how the team will for develop and continually drive best-in-class creative experiences and innovation
- Establish thought leadership on creative best practices for creative, marketing execution and building exceptional customer experiences
- Develop peer and senior level relationships across the enterprise to share our thought leadership, as well as to accelerate our learning from their work/insights
- Create resiliency in the team to help them drive and deliver on change given that this space needs to be rapidly evolving; create a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Partner with strategy, product peers and extended team to develop and deliver on optimization and innovation roadmaps
- Execute excellence in briefing and creative development with internal and external agencies
- Partner with customer and branch/local strategy and marketing delivery partners to develop testing strategies and plans to accelerate our learning and drive performance
- Keep team focused on delivering against key performance indicators and ensure they have a solid understanding of relevant analytics and testing approaches
- Lead efforts to continually review other customer and branch experiences to drive ideation and creative briefs (seek out both direct competitors and “mentor” organizations with experiences that can be applied to our world
- Ensure the team delivers flawless execution of initiatives in compliance with our policies, procedures and controls, including but not limited to being on time and on budget
- Identify new processes and tools to continually improve our delivery performance and empower the team to do likewise; help develop team members and their ability to build more senior level relationships with our internal and external partners/creative agencies to help ensure we are continually evaluating better tools, processes to help us deliver best-in-class experiences
- Be a strong voice in collaborating with peers tackle program challenges, manage capacity, and ensure proper staffing
The right person for this role:
- Is a fantastic partner who leads through strong collaboration
- Is highly curious and never settles for good enough
- Is data driven and analytical, while also being a creative thinker
- Is focused on how marketing drives quantifiable business results
- Is vigorous and thorough in their management of details
- Loves testing, learning, and taking calculated risks
- Constantly pushes boundaries of “what could be” to drive innovation
- Always focuses on the big picture, considering impacts outside their given initiatives
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience within a large consumer marketing organization or supporting agency
- Proven track record in leading marketing delivery in the website and mobile app space
- High energy with the ability to inspire teams to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines
- Creativity and innovation focus with an eye on constant, measured improvements
- Strong leadership and people management skills with demonstrated track record of building high performing teams and cultivating talent
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated creative testing/optimization experiences in marketing execution
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Marketing & Communications teams shape the firm’s brand and protect and grow the firm’s excellent reputation across the world. They deepen relationships with customers through shared passions with a best in class portfolio of partnerships including Madison Square Garden, The Chase Center & the US Open. Through the use of data and analytics, they create and deliver marketing campaigns or servicing messages through Chase.com, the mobile app, and paid media channels based on what is best for the customer.
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 07:19:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!