Job title: Mechanical Engineering Manager
Job description: Job Description
A well-established local Mechanical Contractor is looking to fill a Mechanical Engineering Manager position working on Large commercial and industrial projects. Excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional development. A dynamic, fast-paced culture that thrives on creativity, passion and dedication to exceeding expectations!
- 5 + years experience Mechanical Design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivilant Mechanical experience)
- P.E. prefered
- Commercial Design-Build
- Experience in a variety commercial and industrial project types
- Must work well in a team environment
- Developed skills (written, oral, and listening) in order to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience
To be considered for this position, please apply with a resume & project list.
Please send resume to [email protected] for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:16:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!