Job title: Medical Assistant Doctors Park
Company: Columbus Regional Health
Job description: What you need to know about this position:
- A member of the Columbus Regional Health Physicians team, the Doctors Park Family Medicine practice has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
- The role our Medical Assistants play may vary but include responsibility for routine back office functions, bringing patients back to exam room, taking and recording basic medical history, and assisting the physicians and/or nurse as needed.
- Our Medical Assistant position has a base hourly rate of $15.66 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position requires a shift of 8:00AM-5:00PM; 32-40 weekly hours, Monday through Friday.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Upon 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire
- Upon 90 days of hire you must have:
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program required; or completion of a credentialing test within 90 days of employment
- Certification or Registration as a medical assistant required through a recognized certification organization such as the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA); American Medical Technologists (AMT); Medical Assistant Certification from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP); National Healthcare Association (NHA) or the Accreditation Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
This position is regulary required to stand, frequently required to walk and push or pull, occassionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and smell and must frequently lift and/or move greater than 5lbs.
Expected salary: $15.66 per hour
Location: Columbus, IN
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:20:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!