Job title: National New Accounts Service Professional – Wealth Management Operations
Company: Morgan Stanley
Job description: Company Profile
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realise the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
The National New Accounts Service Professional serves as a subject matter expert and point of contact via inbound calls for Morgan Stanley branch personnel in regards to client onboarding and account maintenance. The New Account Service Professional will field questions related to, but not limited to document processing (status of documents, review, and document updates) and general account maintenance including account opening, navigation and modification. Additionally, New Account Service Professional will be versed in procedures and policies to ensure that accounts are compliant to the USA Patriot Act.
– Engage internal clients via both inbound and outbound phone calls
– Act as initial and ongoing support during account opening and lifecycle of account
– Providing world-class service to internal clients
– Build relationships with internal clients while providing solutions that adhere to internal policies and procedures
– Address issues promptly and effectively
– Ability to maintain success in an evolving environment
– Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based internal client interaction
– Strong phone-based and written communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
– Exude confidence with internal clients when providing solutions
– Exceptional critical thinking skills
– Problem solving, personal accountability, ownership, and professionalism
– Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
– Apply concepts to real life situations
– Teamwork as well as ability to work well individually
– Proficient in MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
– College degree preferred
– Possess general knowledge of financial markets
– Customer Service experience preferred
Role is Hybrid and will require in office attendance 3 days/week.
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 06:23:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!