Job title: Nurse Practitioner – Urgent Care – Jovive Health – Pecos
Job description: Henderson, NV – Seeking Urgent Care Advanced Providers
Become a Valued Member of Your Urgent Care Team
As an Advanced Provider you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Urgent Care Department. At Vituity we know the impact you can have.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking Urgent Care or Primary Care physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Current national certification, DEA, BLS and controlled substance training required
- At least 1 year of experience working in Emergency Department or Urgent Care required
- Must be comfortable working in a single coverage site with attending physician consultive backup
- Must be accustomed to handling medical issues and procedures
- Must be able to see all ages including pediatric care through geriatrics
- Current NV state license is required
Jovive Health – Pecos – Henderson, Nevada
- Jovive Health is committed to bringing quality health care to the communities in the greater Henderson area
- Services include urgent care, workers compensation/occupational medicine, primary care, and aesthetics
- Additional services include point of care testing, X-ray
- Urgent medical management and procedures performed at location
- Single provider coverage
- Located just outside of Las Vegas, Henderson is a quick 20-minute drive to the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is nestled against the Sloan Canyon National Conservation area with easy access to Lake Mead and Hoover Damn
- From one-day itineraries to extended tours of the region, Henderson is the perfect gateway to enjoy the natural beauty and outdoor activities of Southern Nevada such as The Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Red Rock Canyon, and Valley of Fire State Park
- Home to the Henderson Pavilion, the largest outdoor amphitheater in Nevada, and The Lion Habitat Ranch
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Variety of Pre-Tax Savings Accounts including HSA, FSA, Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits
- Time Off when you need it: Start with 4 weeks PTO annually and increase to 6 weeks with tenure, plus generous sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Yearly annual cash bonus
- Professional Expense Reimbursement for medical staff dues, states licenses, DEA license, and national recertification fees
- Up to $1,500 annual allowance for medical education courses and professional memberships
- Student Loan Refinancing Options
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Free education opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Several wellness programs that focus on provider wellbeing and health
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more information.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Location: Henderson, NV
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 22:44:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!