Job title: Office Admin / Customer Service
Company: Splash Swim School
Job description: Splash Swim School, Inc. is looking for candidates to join our team of excellent office staff for our year-round, indoor school in San Ramon. This is a dynamic position in a fun and fast-paced environment with ample opportunity for growth. We are a training organization, and we are proud to promote from within!
- Greet and assist customers and staff with questions and inquiries in a professional, courteous manner.
- Learn our customer management software in order to register students for classes and manage customer accounts effectively.
- Run closing reports for accuracy and prepare daily deposits.
- Effectively manage incoming calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Complete administrative tasks such as filing and taking inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you love working with children and their families and have the ability to own issues, problem solve, and provide customers with service that exceeds their expectations, this is the opportunity for you!
- Exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing, as well as a welcoming and professional demeanor.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload and work efficiently with minimal supervision-Multi-tasking and adaptability to a given situation are a must
- Twelve months experience in an office environment, including customer service, handling financial transactions
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Valid Community First Aid/CPR certificates are required within the first month of employment.
- Interest in some Swim Instructor hours is a plus and will be given special consideration.
We offer competitive pay (from $17/hr, DOE) and opportunities for advancement from 6 months of employment in good standing. Benefits: Medical, dental and retirement packages available for those who qualify (30 hrs/wk).
We are open Monday through Sunday, and operating hours are generally from 8:30 to 8:00pm.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Expected salary: $17 – 20 per hour
Location: San Ramon, CA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 04:36:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!