Job title: Office Admin II
Company: Builders FirstSource
Job description: AMAZING CAREERS FOUND HERE
Our Team Members are the heartbeat of our Company, and we appreciate each and every one for their partnership, dedication and their loyalty. We work hard to provide a workplace that is safe and one that promotes bringing fresh ideas and perspectives to help us grow and remain a thriving, sustainable business and a source of pride in this industry. As a Fortune 400 Employer, our goal is to provide career opportunities which will impart a pride of ownership and respect for every team member. Our Vision is to make the dream of home ownership more achievable for everyone, making Builders FirstSource the most valuable partner in the industry.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of administrative and office operations support activities for one or more people or departments.
- Coordinates workflow and communications between operating units, vendors, and customers to support day-to-day administrative and operational process.
- Serves as a resource on all office policy, methods & procedures and performs data entry and retrieval functions.
- Assists with the preparation of reports and performs various accounting, compliance, inventory, or HR related duties as requested.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and three (3) years administrative or related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BENEFITS ( )
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts for Heath and Dependent Care
- 401K retirement plan with matching contributions
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: . Please do not send resumes to this email address – it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW – English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW – SUPPLEMENT – English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision – English/Spanish
Location: Menomonie, WI
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 01:34:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!