Job title: Office Admin – Talent Acquisition
Company: Matrix Precise, Inc.
Job description: About Matrix Precise:
Matrix Precise is an IT consulting firm in Los Altos, CA that specializes in providing IT solutions. Our client services entail a range of development and support solutions from web and mobile application development, infrastructure and production support and testing services.
We are looking for a friendly, bright, and detail-oriented individual who can assist the Talent Acquisition Lead with various sourcing and recruiting tasks as well as some administrative office duties and project based assignments.
This job is entry/ mid level and ideal for an individual with a degree and or experience in the areas of Human Resources, Marketing or Communication background and an interest to work in Tech.
Responsibilities Include the following:
- Talent sourcing and recruiting.
- Source candidates from various job portals
- E-mail, Call and interact with potential applicants.
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews
- Follow up calls and cold calls.
- Performing miscellaneous office duties and provide general administrative support such as minutes, documents preparation, research and/ or execute on various assigned projects.
Desired hard and soft skills:
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Reliable and good work ethic
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
High school degree or BA/ BS Degree with focus on HR, Administration, Marketing, or Technical Degree.
Part-time or Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Los Altos, CA
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:55:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!