Job title: Office Assistant for Insurance & Taxes
Company: Hispano World Insurance Services, Inc.
Job description: Job Description
The Assistant position at Hispano World Insurance Services, Inc. is responsible for maintaining solid customer relationships by handling personal lines insurance coverage inquiries and concerns with speed and professionalism through daily interaction with customers, insurance carriers, and fellow employees while conducting specific service and marketing activities.
- Answer customer calls and correspondence regarding new or existing insurance policies and service all claims, as well as administrative duties such as answering phones, greeting visitors and assisting with mail.
- Work with prospects to pre-qualify and understand their needs, gather necessary data, research policy options, present options, finalize and bind new coverage, cancel old policies, and negotiate with carriers when necessary.
- Set appointments and/or client calls to review existing policies, revise liability limits, explore other coverage needs, evaluate replacement costs, round out accounts, and bind renewals.
- Confer with customers to provide detailed information about products and services, quote new business, process renewals and/or cancel accounts, take payments, and provide requested documentation.
- Actively solicit increases in coverage or rounding out accounts at every service contact.
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s concern, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, and actions taken in the agency management system
- Hold the insurance license required by your state or have a minimum of one year of experience in insurance account management or a Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of insurance products and usages, rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain, and write assigned clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and an excellent phone manner; display strong written and verbal communication skills as well as possess excellent math and reading skills to accurately perform simple calculations.
- Have the ability and tact to handle difficult customer phone calls and solve complex problems without direct supervision.
- Have a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Technology and Computer proficiency including agency management systems.
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Development
- Job Stability in a growing industry
Expected salary: $28000 – 35800 per year
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 01:10:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!